Ahead of speaking at a free event in Bristol on 19 October celebrating female entrepreneurship, Emma Watkinson, co-founder of fashion marketplace SilkFred, discusses how the business has attracted 500,000 followers on Facebook and 125,000 on Instagram.
- 01:25: The Silkfred start-up story
- 04.00: SilkFred's social media strategy
- 06:28: SilkFred's business growth and early challenges
- 07:57: Building a great team of employees
- 10:05: Gender balance in business and tips for female entrepreneurs
- 17:00: Growing social media engagement and brand ambassadors
- 19:16: How strategies for Facebook and Instagram differ
- 21:05: Social media for customer service
Meet Emma in person at the event in partnership with Facebook by booking a ticket here.
Join us on 19 October at the beautiful Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa for an event that will inspire creativity on how to utilise Facebook and Instagram to grow your business. Drinks, canapes and inspiration are all free! Find out more here and book a ticket below.