Via Aspire MCL, the company I formed in 2012, I empower leaders, teams and businesses to thrive in an ever more demanding and changing world by using coaching, mentoring, training and psychometric/behavioural assessments to help clients build a sustainable source of competitive advantage, and to enjoy doing so!
I have a track record of success in a wide range of sectors and with organisations of diverse cultures. My focus is very much on practical application to help you realise opportunities and address challenges: make more sales, reduce unhealthy conflict, manage important stakeholders, align and motivate your teams and organisation, achieve clarity of purpose, drive change programmes, etc.
A former senior RAF officer, I have held roles that included interim director, senior trustee, enterprise architect, consultant/coach and course designer/lead instructor. Activities included BD, change programme leadership, commissioning consultants, senior stakeholder management, key position recruitment, etc.
I am a full member of the Institute of Directors and the Leaders' Club and have a Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management.
Other qualifications include:
- BSc (Open University) – General Sciences and Astronomy/Astrobiology
- Programme Management – MSP
- Project Management – PRINCE 2 (Practitioner), APM Certificate
- Certified Facilitator – Belbin, DiSC, ‘5 Behaviours’ and SDI 2.0
- Business Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certificates in Consultancy and Business Analysis
- Certificate in Cyber Security Essentials (GCHQ/Open University)
- Certificate in Systems Thinking and Complexity
- A1-Rated Executive Battle Management Instructor and Evaluator (RAF)
- NATO TACEVAL Evaluator (Combat Readiness Assessor for Front-Line NATO Units)
- Mountain and Ski-Tour Leader (Military)
Outside of work, I enjoy keeping fit, playing golf (badly!), reading and local church activities.
For more information and recommendations, please see Aspire MCL's website and my LinkedIn Profile: