Posted: Fri 29th Jan 2021
Catch up on the Heads Up zone content from StartUp 2021.
StartUp 2021: Heads Up
Being a start-up founder is no mean feat. The Heads Up zone at StartUp 2021, powered by PensionBee, focused on how to look after yourself, as well as your business
Re-watch the content by clicking on the session titles below. You can also click on the names of the Enterprise Nation advisers who spoke on this stage - go check out their profiles and discover the services and expertise they can offer to help your business!
Keeping productive (and sane!) as a small business owner
Emma shares her top tips to help keep you productive - and sane - as a small business owner.
Emma Mills-Sheffield, founder, Mindsetup Ltd
Techniques to level up your entrepreneurial thinking
Tune in to this session to learn key tips to help sharpen your entrepreneurial mindset.
Rachel Stockey, head of entrepreneurial skills, Entrepreneurship Institute, King's College London and founder and coach, She Lives to Fly
The importance of financial wellbeing
What is financial wellbeing and why is it important? A panel discuss!
- Rachael Oku, head of brand and communications, PensionBee
- Emma Maslin, certified financial coach and founder of multi award-winning personal finance education website The Money Whisperer
- Peter Komolafe, founder of Moneytelligence and host of the Conversation of Money Podcast
- Clare Reilly, chief engagement officer, PensionBee
Taking care of your mental health when running a business
It's not easy being a business owner. Our panel share their thoughts on how to look after yourself, as well as your business.
- Alex Wilding, co-founder - Vidicrew & founder - FounderTherapy.io
- Karolina Ba, CEO & Founder, THEENK TEA
- Paul Durrant, founder, PDT Sales Consultancy
- Fede Trimarchi, founder, The Mood Club
How to thrive as an introverted business owner
Think the only way to be successful is by being an extrovert? Think again! Janice will dispel the myths and discuss...
Janice Chaka, founder, Introvert Media Lab Consulting