If you're looking to start or grow a beauty or wellness business, this online event is for you! Industry experts and successful entrepreneurs will be on hand to provide top tips for growing a great brand and making your business sustainable. Buyers will share how you can pitch your products.
In partnership with AIB & GS1 Ireland, enjoy a full-day programme of business advice, while four attendees will have the opportunity to pitch live to a buyer on stage. Exchange events put you in touch with large-brand buyers looking for products just like yours. Apply now to pitch.
- 10am: Welcome to the Beauty and Wellness Exchange: Nicola Woods will welcome you to the Beauty and Wellness Exchange and share details of the day ahead.
- 10:10am: My business journey: Pamela Laird founder of Moxi Loves: Pamela Laird, founder of Moxi Loves, will share her impressive journey and her top tips for launching your own beauty brand.
- 10:45am: Beauty and Wellness Entrepreneurs' Panel: Engage in a panel discussion centred around top tips for beauty and wellness businesses.
- 11:30am: Partners' Sustainability Session: A panel discussion with GS1 and AIB Ireland around the subject to sustainability.
- 12 noon: Lunch break
- 12:30pm: B Corp Session: Expert retail mentor Sarah Blake will discuss the benefits of becoming a B Corp.
- 1pm: Social media for beauty and wellness businesses: Jacinta Dempsey will give advice on how to improve your social media strategy.
- 1:30pm: Retail expert session: Melissa Moore and Louise Lally will give expert retail advice for beauty and wellness companies.
- 2pm: Live pitching to buyers: Four attendees will conduct a live pitch to retail buyers. Apply to pitch.
- 2:20pm: Networking: Check out our sponsors over on the exhibition stage or head over to the networking zone to meet like-minded founders!
- 3pm: Event ends