Since the Pandemic's first lockdown back in March 2021, we've all been a part of the shifting culture within our working environment.
For me, from traveling to the Far East up to three times a year for work to no travel at all, has altered my perception of overseas trading and working on line, with my suppliers.
I've had to totally shift my own business behaviour and have many discussions with clients on new approaches to retain their staff and market position.
So as a startup business or already with a business history, what does Company culture now imply.
Some topics to discuss:
- Those Companies who have been flexible and open-minded in supporting their staff in the new 'home office' environment are having a higher rate of success.
- Thinking of your staff/s wellness, wellbeing and mental health.
- Changing mindset from the current way one's business is run
- Creating goals - not just Company goals but staff goals as well - helping staff reach their full potential. This can only benefit everyone.
- Providing positivity, creating a strong work and fun ethic for staff to connect both within and outside the workplace
If you would like to explore more around developing a new Company Culture and how that will enhance your Company's performance,
call me for a free DISCOVERY CALL and an initial free 30 minute session.