Complying with the statutory obligations, while also fulfilling the charity’s objectives, can put a strain on any charitable organisation.
Charities face many regulatory and compliance pressures, and our job is to work alongside you to overcome these challenges. Whether it involves providing guidance through new legislative changes, or educating trustees on their roles and responsibilities, we are always available to help.
We assist many charities across the UK, each with its own unique circumstances and requirements.
Several of our team members belong to independent charity boards and have personal experience in this
We are available to answer your questions throughout the year. Here are some of the areas that we assist with:
• Assurance services: independent examination and audit
• Loan funds accessibility: includes national and local grants
• Assistance with tax-related matters including VAT
• Financial forecasting and modelling
• Assisting with account compliance in preparation for a charity’s Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP)
• Guidance and training
• Choosing the most appropriate charitable structure
• Advisory presence during trustee meetings, offering professional insights
• General advice and training on accounting systems
Watch back: How to navigate your career path
Get excited for the UK’s biggest start-up show of the new year by connecting with fellow attendees – everyone from aspiring and existing entrepreneurs to trusted small business advisers. Not got your ticket yet? Register at www.enterprisenation.com/startup2021
Thinking it might be time for some help with your finances? Not happy with your current accountant? This might be the solution for you. Book in a free call with our Head of Finance, Emma, to discuss what you're looking for and we can give you an idea of what that cost might look like going forwards. We cover everything from end of year accounts, self assessment filing, VAT returns and payroll as well as the regular bookkeeping or management accounts. If you're looking for advise onCost: Free