Do you use staff or do you intend to employ staff for your expanding business? Would you like to pay yourself via payroll to ensure you are always up to date with your Income tax and NI responsibilities? Do you wonder how to absorb payroll processing into your already full schedule of customer engagements and services?
Furthermore, there are increased responsibilities to your employees surrounding auto-enrolment and the Coronavirus job retention scheme. These can add to the workload.
We have a payroll service that will enable your business to keep on top of your payroll responsibilities.
We can oversee your payroll processes, calculations, deadlines, and reporting.
We support you to comply with changing PAYE regulations and give you the confidence that your payroll is well administered.
What is included?
· Complete Payroll processing.
· Calculations of PAYE, NI, Employer’s Allowance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, student loan deductions, deductions for pension contributions, etc.
· Completion and submission of timely RTI (FPS & EPS) information to HMRC.
· Summaries and Analysis of staff costs.
· Access of each employee to their payslips and related reports (P60 and P45) via a portal.
· Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments.
· Completion of statutory forms, including year-end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the Inland Revenue.
-Handling of HMRC queries.
Auto Enrolment & Pensions contribution Administration
Along with our payroll service, we also provide:
To run a full Payroll Service, we start from £25/month. An increase in this is only triggered by the number of employees. £25 for 1st two employees or directors, and £10.00 for each additional employee.
TSB has partnered with the Amazon Small Business Accelerator to bring you a series of e-learning videos to help you manage your small business finances.
Get excited for the UK’s biggest start-up show of the new year by connecting with fellow attendees – everyone from aspiring and existing entrepreneurs to trusted small business advisers. Not got your ticket yet? Register at www.enterprisenation.com/startup2021
Thinking it might be time for some help with your finances? Not happy with your current accountant? This might be the solution for you. Book in a free call with our Head of Finance, Emma, to discuss what you're looking for and we can give you an idea of what that cost might look like going forwards. We cover everything from end of year accounts, self assessment filing, VAT returns and payroll as well as the regular bookkeeping or management accounts. If you're looking for advise onNo reviews yetCost: Free