Our team of professionals take care of all the complexities around setting up an Irish Limited Company from overseas. Rely on our support for efficient, smooth, and accurate company formation in Ireland.
- Irish Company Formation (worth €249+VAT): we take care of all the paperwork around company formation so you can get your business off the ground quickly and easily
- Registered Office Address (worth €199+VAT): your official address with the Companies Registration Office will be 71 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2
- Business Correspondence Address (worth €199+VAT): we'll take care of your business mail and digitally forward it to you on the same day it's received
- Company Secretarial Maintenance (worth €399+VAT): our professional team will act as your Company Secretary, giving you peace of mind that you meet company requirements
- Company Seal (worth €64+VAT): once your company is registered, we will order your company seal with your company's name engraved on it
- Section 137 Bond (worth €2,249+VAT): our team takes care of the Section 137 Bond and liaises with a third-party financial institution on your behalf