Email marketing is a win-win and it stands to reason. More than 247 billion emails are sent every day in the world (says Email Marketing Reports) and 58 per cent of adults say they check their email as practically the first thing they do in the morning, according to Customer Intelligence.
So with these stats in mind, here’s how to get the most from your email marketing:
• personalise it and make sure it is relevant; the recipient should be in no doubt what the benefits are for them
• be creative – not just in the content but in the layout. Don’t forget you will need to catch people’s attention quickly
• Get the timing right for your target audience – when will they be most responsive to your product or service? It could be 9pm on a weekday evening – no problem for a scheduled email campaign
• ensure every element is measurable (click conversion rates are vital) so you can see what isn’t working and what is
• ensure it is flexible so you can change it quickly and easily
• and the most important element? Have a strategy in place. Or you could always ask the experts at 24 fingers to put into action a successful email marketing campaign for you.
Book a free discovery call with Emma to find out more.