Starting your own business is a process, not an event. People talk about ‘taking the plunge’ into small business like it’s an adrenalin sport. And there will be some heart-stopping moments, like when you take a loan, sign a lease, or greenlight your first order of supplies.
But starting a business isn’t one big decision. It’s hundreds of small decisions. And if you want to succeed, you need to move through them systematically and with a cool head.
How can you help me?
Our brand new Start up Program will give you all the relevant information you will need to successfully start your own business.
What area are included?
The program is divided into six sections where you will be guided to create a business plan, finance structure, brand identity.
The weekly sections are:
- Understanding your business strategy
- Understanding your customers
- Understanding your business structure
- Understanding your business finances and tax
- Understanding your marketing and brand
- Understanding your support
What is included in the program?
You will receive the following:
- Two 1-2-1 personalised coaching and mentoring sessions (one at the beginning and one after the program)
- Six weekly hour long live online training sessions
- Printed workbook
- Access to a private Facebook Group
How much does it cost?
The Startup Program lasts for 6 weeks and costs just £199. If you want to find out more, book a no-obligation discovery call to see how we can get your business off the ground .