Do you have an idea or are already making a difference and are looking for support to develop your social venture?
Get advice, guidance and the expertise needed to build on the foundations of your social venture and grow your impact. UnLtd combines funding and support to help you get started or grow. Depending on your stage of development, it can offer up to £18,000.
In addition to the awards, UnLtd has two focus areas it thinks social entrepreneurs can make a big difference. It has dedicated teams and specialist support available to social entrepreneurs with ideas to help people in these areas – access to employment and healthy ageing.
- Has the potential to be a financially sustainable social venture or a real prospect to grow with support
- Can demonstrate a clear need for your idea or social venture
- Is clearly driven by its social purpose
- Needs financial and non-financial support to make it happen
- Is predominantly focused on having an impact on people or places outside the UK
- Incorporated for over four years at the time of application (Companies House or Charity Commission registration)
- Had a turnover of over £250,000 in its last financial year
- Involves political or religious campaigning
- Involves activities outside of the law, against public policy or anything which encourages ethnic, religious or commercial disharmony
- Social ventures whose focus is predominantly on raising awareness of social issues