About this event
Show Me The Money is an in-person event in Galway for business owners to access funding and support.
Join this free event on Thursday, 23 November 2023 in Galway, to gain tips on how to access finance, connect with funders, learn from panel discussions and be inspired by key speakers – all under one roof!
What to expect
- Hear from keynote speakers as they share the story of their entrepreneurial journeys and their top tips for raising and managing money
- Pose questions to a panel of funding experts who will offer advice on pitching and fundraising
- Meet funders from across Ireland who are looking to invest in early-stage and growth-stage businesses
- Connect with accountants who can help with business plans and cash-flow forecasts
- Network with other like-minded business owners and grow your connections
Funders you will meet
Funders attending include:
- Bank of Ireland
- Permanent TSB
- Microfinance Ireland
- Grid Finance
- Finance Fair
- Local Enterprise Office
- Enterprise Ireland
- Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland
- Banking and Payment Federation of Ireland
Who is the event aimed at
The event is perfect for anyone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, wants to start or grow their business, and is interested in receiving support with funding.
Free refreshments will be provided throughout. Free refreshments will be provided throughout. Please find information about parking and getting to and around the campus.
About Enterprise Nation
Enterprise Nation is the most active small business network in the UK and Ireland. We've helped thousands of people turn their good ideas into great businesses.
Terms and conditions
You must register before the date of the event. Book your ticket early to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware that by registering, you're agreeing to be filmed and photographed at the event.