Start-up specialist, We Are Radikl launches free accelerator programme and gives female founders in South Wales a life changing chance to take their business to a new level.
Launching next month in South Wales, We Are Radikl are offering 80 free places to business women in Bridgend and Caerphilly on their Rise programme; where successful candidates will benefit from practical learning, from inspirational teachers on all aspects of business.
Rise is designed to take a start-up business to the next level through a programme of practical learning, live online workshops and pre-recorded lessons designed to help scale and grow businesses.
What you’ll learn
- An online analysis and workshop will explore growth goals and barriers
- A 12-week programme of pre-recorded lessons will focus on growing your business
- Four online deep dive workshops
- Access to supporting workbooks
- Access to online community
- Connect and learn with other founders
To qualify for a place, women and non-binary business owners need to have been in business for 9-24 months and be based in the Bridgend and Caerphilly regions. They must also be able to commit to 4 hours a week to their learning for the duration of the programme and have access to a laptop.
● You’re a woman or non-binary founder
● You’re based in the region
● You’ve been in business 9-24 months and seeking £50k-£250k recurring revenues
● You’re ready to scale up
● You’re registered in the UK
● You’re a sole trader or limited business
● You’re able to commit 4 hours a week to the programme
● You have access to a computer
● You’re ready to start on March 14th
We Are Radikl are encouraging business owners to apply for a free space on the accelerator here: weareradikl.co.uk/rise
The accelerator programme begins 14th March for three months.
The project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund. We Are Radikl are working in partnership with Bridgend County Borough Council, Caerphilly Council and the UK Government to shape strategies and ensure more women businesses scale up sooner.