A business plan isn't just helpful when you need a bank loan, or looking for a shop space. It's a roadmap to your entire business journey.
Join a small group of business owners who are elevating their businesses for success! This is a fun, growth mindset environment designed to connect and upskill you so that you and your business can truly thrive.
This six-week programme, every Monday from 7.00 pm - 8.15 pm, from 24 July, will teach you the fundamentals of a business plan and what to include.
Key takeaways from this session:
- How to write and present a business plan
- Understanding your customer and competitors
- Developing your marketing strategy
- Perfecting your brand positioning
- Structuring your pricing and finances
What you can expect?
- Six weeks of content to support your learning experience
- Four online group coaching sessions and two in-person interactive sessions at a Central London (zone 2) location
- Weekly drops of workbooks and prompts to keep you on track
- Recommendations for additional resources to deepen your learning
- Access to a private Market & Me group chat for ongoing support and networking
Monday 24th Jul 2023 - Monday 4th Sep 2023
Please note, that due to the bank holiday, this workshop will run on the following evenings: 24 July, 31 July, 7 August, 14 August, 21 August and 4 September.
Sign up now!