Are you based in Warwickshire? Perhaps you’ve been affected by COVID-19 or are looking for a route out of unemployment, seeking financial independence, especially with all these recent benefit changes? Or perhaps you are craving flexibility, freedom & being in control? Or just doing something that you love instead of being stuck in a 9 to 5 job?
Whatever your reason is for looking to change your current situation, why not take advantage of the FREE, SPECIALIST and LOCAL support provided through the JumpStart project to help give you the courage, confidence and skills needed to take the leap to the next stage…
The JumpStart project is designed to help you:
· Increase your confidence
· Understand your value and worth
· Learn money management skills
· Enhance your business knowledge
· Assess your business idea (or ideas)
· Go on to start up your own business
Even if you aren’t sure whether starting a business is for you or perhaps you have a number business ideas you are considering – let us help you to assess whether starting a business is something that does it for you or assess which business idea is viable and most likely to be successful.
So, what’s on offer?
· Virtual workshops to allow you to attend from the comfort of your home
· Networking with like-minded individuals
· Skills and knowledge from our industry experts leading the workshops
· Access to start-up finance
· One to one mentoring from a business support specialist!
Our support is designed to be tailored to your needs – everyone is different, everyone has different needs and therefore we try to make sure that the service we provide to you matches your circumstances, so you can get the most out of this support.
If you decide that business is not for you – that’s no problem – you can always use the skills, knowledge and information gained through the programme in your job search/next employment or just in general. We put no pressure on you – we are here to be a guiding hand through this process and help you set solid foundations to build your dream on.
MUST live in Warwickshire.
Take the first step to successfully starting and growing your business.