This aims to provide business owners with a unique one-to-one service. It gives access to support, knowledge and solutions to help achieve growth plans or overcome business challenges.
Over the past two years growth managers have helped over 250 businesses to:
- Develop their workforce with recruitment and skills, which includes helping develop the role and connect with local talent
- Forward plan and focus on new products or services. Also, to access support to develop strategies, marketing plans and make changes to operations
- Discuss and explore new premises to meet the needs of a growing business
- Access to support and knowledge to adopt greener business models
- Make investment go further with grant support for new equipment
- Connect with local businesses, schools, expertise and projects
The project is aimed at those who have less than 250 employees and work in a business-to-business market.
To find out more, please email: email@example.com.
Businesses must be based within the Calderdale area.