The Better Futures programme provides qualifying London SMEs with a business support package worth £1000s to help them recover and grow sustainably and reach net zero carbon emissions.
Registering to the programme will give you free access to:
- Zero carbon business leadership programme: An eight-part webinar series to help you reach zero carbon or net zero
- Carbon footprint measuring: A dynamic carbon management platform to help you plan and track your carbon reductions
- Collaborative workshops: Six interactive workshops with specialist consultants to help you overcome any challenges you’re facing
- Peer learning: Fortnightly access to peer learning groups where you can discuss with fellow business owners
- Consultancy: Some businesses will be eligible for half-day meetings with a specialist consultant to help you reach net zero. Selection is made based on needs and impact
Limited places are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
To apply, your business must have a minimum of two full-time employees and a turnover between £100,000 and £43 million annually.