Lunch and Learn: How to set up your finances for doing business in the US

Posted: Wed 28th Jul 2021

Watch back: How to set up your finances for doing business in the US

Did you know that to do business in the United States, or when receiving amounts from US companies in dollars, you need to be registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the American version of the UK's HMRC?

Forms WBNs are to be completed and EIN numbers registered. Confused? Then this Lunch and Learn recording is for you.

Accountant, Lisa Dickson, is an expert when it comes to filing forms for UK companies with US authorities to ensure trade is carried out in the legal and right manner. Watch this webinar recording to hear Lisa outline the key responsibilities for UK companies and answer your questions.

Enterprise Nation has helped thousands of people start and grow their businesses. Led by founder, Emma Jones CBE, Enterprise Nation connects you to the resources and expertise to help you succeed.

You might also like…

Get business support right to your inbox

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive business tips, learn about new funding programmes, join upcoming events, take e-learning courses, and more.