Trailblazing women in business on trading during COVID19
Posted: Mon 20th Apr 2020
Sharing wisdom and top tips from a panel of trailblazing women in business.
We partnered with General Assembly to bring you an online panel event made up of five trailblazing women in business about trading during COVID-19.
- Take a listen to find out how Amanda Fitzgerald has found joy in finding her silliness online
- Hear how Sally Mansfield, founder of Manners London has juggled childcare and growing her business from home
- Learn how to morally trade online during COVID-19 with Lizzie Vince, founder of Female Money Detox
- Hear how Dara Huang, founder of DH London defines imposter syndrome and how it has effected her in business
- Why Brene Brown is Irene Moore's biggest business role-model
This event is part of the She's Got This campaign sponsored by O2 Business, TSB, UPS and Xero.
About She's Got This
Women do not lack ability or ambition. Yet only 1 in 3 UK entrepreneurs is female: a gender gap equivalent to 1.1 million missing businesses, according to the recent Rose Review. We are working with O2 Business, TSB, UPS and Xero to address some of the key issues stopping women from starting a business to include: lack of confidence, imposter syndrome, lack of knowledge around finance and tax and access to relatable role-models. The She's Got This campaign will support 15,000 women in the UK start, grow and scale a business in 2020, on their own terms.