It's time for episode 33 of our podcast, the Small Business Sessions.
Is the New year inspiring a bit of a sort out at home? Well perhaps the first of our 2017 sessions might get your idea cogs whirring!
Enterprise Nation member Sophie Bush is the founder of My Warehouse Home. After moving in to a new warehouse flat herself, she left her job at Conde Nast to set up her own magazine aimed at people living in or interested in high end warehouse conversions and industrial buildings.
The publication is now read in 60 different countries worldwide and Sophie has also developed an e-shop and is looking forward to her first coffee table book which is due to be published this spring. Sophie's global outlook led her to join our trade mission to Amsterdam last year.
To ensure you don't miss out on the podcast, subscribe on iTunes.
If like Sophie you'd like to join us on a trade mission, we're running five trips to locations across the world this year. To be the first to find out where we're going, come to our free launch event in London on 25 January.
Other episodes of the Small Business Sessions:
- Episode one: Colin from The Podcast Host
- Episode two: 'If success was easy, everyone would be doing it'
- Episode three: A sleep deprived mum's business born from exhaustion
- Episode four: The accidental language entrepreneur
- Episode five: Connecting people and watching the magic happen
- Episode six: A fashion brand inspired by holiday snaps
- Episode seven: Believe in yourself and keep on learning
- Episode eight: From garden shed to Dragons' Den and a £10m valuation
- Episode nine: Taking on the soggy tea bag entrepreneur style!
- Episode 10: The designer breathing new life in to UK knitwear
- Episode 11: The corporate lawyer turned fragrance maker
- Episode 12: When dating met charity, the perfect business relationship
- Episode 13: A start-up helping us make better decisions together
- Episode 14: The coffee fiend who founded a healthy tea company
- Episode 15: The brothers running England's oldest family jewellers
- Episode 16: The Enterprise Nation member who's helping to save lives
- Episode 17: Making smells for a living
- Episode 18: An entrepreneur who overcame fear and hit the headlines
- Episode 19: The jeweller going for gold
- Episode 20: That's magic!
- Episode 21: A BAFTA nominated Enterprise Nation member with grand designs
- Episode 22: The app helping London's great statues come alive
- Episode 23: From university to Downing Street and the Sunday Times
- Episode 24: The entrepreneur beating cancer and helping other survivors with her skincare brand
- Episode 25: The inspiration behind Enterprise Nation's Female Start-up of the Year
- Episode 26: The ethical baby food brand on a mission to give back
- Episode 27: How a tweet about menopause sent this business viral
- Episode 28: The tea mixologist causing a stir
- Episode 29: The entrepreneur creating back-up memories
- Episode 30: The treasure hunters for the Airbnb generation
- Episode 31: The one stop solution for work experience
- Episode 32: Turning a passion for flowers into a thriving business