Join this free event to discover more about the successful Business Growth Programme (BGP).
- Explore key challenges that influence growth
- Learn how BGP supports individual businesses to create a realistic growth plan
- Meet owner-managers and entrepreneurs that have achieved their business ambitions and goals
- Network with like-minded business owner-managers and entrepreneurs
- Discuss your business challenges with the BGP team and expert business counsellors who will guide you along your growth journey
- Hear stories from business owners who have experienced the Cranfield BGP.
BGP is designed specifically to support owner-managers with a turnover of between £0.5 million and £30 million. Usually, you will have been in business for over three years and have circa five to 100 employees.
Examples of a typical business situation that BGP briefing events see:
- Seeking to grow the business more quickly and achieve increased profits
- Experienced sudden growth and need to manage it effectively
- Grown the business to a certain point and struggle to make the next step
- Family businesses looking at succession planning
- Needing to develop a robust strategy focused on an exit plan
- Looking to sharpen your management and leadership capabilities
- Not-for-profit organisation adapting to become more commercially focused
Express interest in the BGP online event