Returning to Bristol this October for its sixth year, Festival of Female Entrepreneurs brings together some of the UK's most influential female entrepreneurs, business leaders and brightest start-ups to provide detailed insight for you to start and scale your business.
This year we'll be hosting the festival at the brand new and beautiful Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa on Friday 20 October.
Housed in two iconic former bank buildings, the hotel showcases a glorious façade and exceptionally restored interiors, offering an abundance of character and detail. Renowned architect William Bruce Gingell is behind the remarkable design of the former Lloyds Bank building, inspired by Sansovino's 16th century Venetian Library.
- Edwina Dunn, the lady who changed the way we shop as the co-founder of many loyalty card programmes including the Tesco Clubcard
- Rob Law, founder and inventor of the ride-on children's suitcase brand Trunki
- Max and Nina Leykind, make-up veterans and partners of Eyeko London
- Mel Bound, founder of This Mum Runs and Enterprise Nation's 2016 Female Start-up of the Year
- Aron Gelbard, founder of letterbox flower delivery service Bloom and Wild
- Helen Wooldridge, founder of global baby towel innovators Cuddledry
- Mike Jackson, the entrepreneur and investor with his finger on the pulse of all things start-up
- Jamie Middleton, editor of TechSPARK, the hub for all things tech in Bristol, Bath and the West of England
You'll also have the opportunity to enter our Female Start-up of the Year competition, powered by Facebook She Means Business, with the chance to win business boosting prizes.
Watch this space for our full line up coming soon! Follow the event on Facebook and on Twitter with #FFE17.
Find out what our audience from 2016 thought of their day at the Festival of Female Entrepreneurs:
The Festival of Female Entrepreneurs 2017 is brought to you by: