The UK's biggest start-up show of the New Year is back on 14 January 2017!
Make this year the year you start or grow your business and join us at StartUp 2017 in London, Bristol and Birmingham.
Whether you want to be your own boss, have a business idea or simply want to improve your entrepreneurial skills, this is the event for you.
Tickets cost just £10 and £7.50 for Enterprise Nation members. Log in to our events section to claim your discount.
StartUp 2017 is powered by:
What's in store on the day?
View the full programme for London by clicking here
You can also view the programme for Bristol and Birmingham.
Here are a few highlights:
- Vincent McKevitt, founder of the healthy eating brand Tossed, who aims to create the next Pret for the high street
- Rikke Rosenlund, founder of Facebook's biggest success story Borrowmydoggy.com
- Sara Trechman, founder of the healthy snack company, Well and Truly which has snacks stocked in 1000 stores in less than a year
- Pip Jamieson, founder of The Dots and the woman connecting one million creatives
- Rob Wilson, founder of Toast Ale will talk about how he built a business on something that would otherwise be wasted.
- James Marshall, chief technologist at Microsoft and changing the tech world for start-ups
- Denizer Ibrahim, head of special projects for Appear Here, who helps innovative start-ups find their perfect space
- Griff Holland, co-founder of Friska and the man building a national cafe chain from its seven branch empire in Bristol
- Jaya Chakrabarti MBE shares her inspiring business story, reveals some start-up hacks and explains why Bristol and the surrounding area is the perfect place for new entrepreneurs.
- Mike Jackson, entrepreneur and investor with his finger on the pulse of the start-up scene in the west
- Effie Moss, founder of Just For Tiny People and the entrepreneur who wowed the investors on Dragons' Den before securing £50,000 from Deborah Meaden
- Luan Wise, a digital marketing expert who knows all there is to know about building a home for your business on the web
- Alison Edgar, Enterprise Nation's South West Champion and a leading authority on how to sell
- Oliver Mochizuki, founder of Fundsurfer, a Bristol-based crowdfunding platform used by hundreds of entrepreneurs to secure finance to build their start-up
- Mel Bound, founder of This Mum Runs, Birmingham University alumna and Enterprise Nation's Female Start-up of the Year 2016
- Debbie Assinder, Enterprise Nation West Midlands Champion
- Matt Fowell, digital lead at FiveRivers
- Gavin Auty, a branding expert with 10 years of experience
- Mike Bandar, co-founder of Real Tribe and Hopper HQ
- Robbie Beak, founder of Ammba Digital
- Laura Hogan, Birmingham City University alumna and head of search at Birmingham-based Ricemedia
- Joe Trodden, enabler at Entrepreneurial Spark
- PR consultant Chris Brown of Barques PR
Plus in London, you'll be able to visit different workshops and zones including:
Show me the money with HSBC!
Meet funders and StartUp 2017 accounting partners including HSBC and KPMG who will show how you to set up accounts, raise funds and manage cashflow.
Go and Grow Online!
Event partners Microsoft, Facebook, 123-reg and Verisign will be on hand offering a free.com domain and advice on setting up a website, attracting visitors, SEO and PPC, and embracing social media.
Build a brand!
Hear from branding experts on how to design a logo, create a professional image and brand your start-up from day one.
Register your company with Companies House and meet accountants from KPMG and ICAEW who can get you started whether you choose to be a sole trader, limited company, or partnership. Choose the perfect insurance plan with support from Direct Line for Business.
Hear from entrepreneurs who operate a global business and explore new markets from their own home.
Join a franchise!
Meet Franchise companies who could help you run a business with their support.
Meet an adviser!
Connect with experts and advisers from the Enterprise Nation marketplace who can advise on topics from sales and marketing to making the most of digital technologies. Click here to view the advisers that will be available for free consultations on a first come, first served basis.
Make me famous!
Hear from talent spotters, journalists and PR experts on how to get your business noticed.
Start me up!
Meet entrepreneurs from the food, fashion and handmade industries and hear first hand how they went from idea to execution.
Travel to StartUp 2017 in style!
Use discount code ENTERPRISENATION and get £15 free credit on Uber. The offer is open to any first time user of Uber.
What are you waiting for? Book your tickets now for StartUp 2017 in London, Bristol and Birmingham on 14 January 2017.