1. Sign up from the link here.
2. Once you have submitted the form you will be taken to the ‘Sign In’ page.
3. Using the log in details that you have just created, log into your account.
4. You will be taken to ‘Your details’ page - you can update your details here now or come back to this later - these are just for our record and will not be displayed publicly. Please note that it is a requirement to include the business address as well.
5. Hover over ‘Channels’ located to the top right and select ‘Advisers’ from the drop down menu
6. From this page select ‘Become an Adviser’ from the menu options at the top of the page.
7. Click on the box ‘I am an adviser and want to add my business’ to upgrade your account to 'adviser'
8. You will be taken to a page where you can update your adviser profile page that will be displayed on the marketplace, and if required upload your PI Insurance and Professional / Trade Body Certification to become an Approved Adviser. Please see the page here for a full list of professional bodies that are eligible.
9. Make sure you click ‘Save Changes’ located at the bottom of the page when making any changes to your profile.
10. The Enterprise Nation Team will review your application and confirm if you have been successful becoming an Approved Adviser within 72 hours.
If you have any problems please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.