If you'd like to contribute to our blog, here's how to get in touch.
We share advice for small business owners by small business owners.
Writing for us is a great way to share your experience with our readers, whilst building on your business profile and your expertise. Take a look at our blog to find out what works with our readers and here are our editorial guidelines:
- Content needs to be advice or opinion targeted at UK based small businesses and startups
- Posts should be between 600 and 1,000 words
- Content must be exclusive to Enterprise Nation
- Content cannot be promotional or mention your products or services, but we will link to your website in the byline
- We reserve the right to edit the copy for house style reasons
If you've got an idea for content that you think our readers would like please email a short synopsis outlining your idea to Dan Martin, our head of content, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Content needs to be pitched to us before it is written.